Working with expert vocal coach James Grimsey our young performers will learn two short sections of songs as a group whilst learning how to make the most of an audition opportunity. Every student will be encouraged to perform a solo by the end of the Masterclass and will receive individual feedback on their performance.
Mastering the Audition: How to Perform under Pressure - Donna Soto-Morettini - Google книги
Audience ticket holders will get to watch the entire Masterclass and benefit from learning the tips and tricks to use at home. James has been working as a voice trainer to actors, singers and coaches for over 15 years. James is a regular coach on The Voice Kids auditioning aspiring young singers from all around the UK. James is at the forefront of voice coaching in the Estill voice training system having learned from the worlds leading vocal gurus.
- SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE AUDITION TIPS, EVENTS AND UPDATES:.
- TEACHING YOUR OLD DOG NEW TRICKS!: Dispite The Old Saying You Really Can Teach Your Old Dog New Tricks Quickly And Easily! (The Pet Care Series Book 4).
- Wake Up and Make It Happen.
- Book Review: Mastering the Audition by Donna Soto-Morettini | That Hopeful Stage.
- Severe audition nerves - please help.
- To access Lynda.com courses again, please join LinkedIn Learning;
His educational work with technical training for young people and choirs has inspired many thousands of people across the UK to find their voice and achieve their vocal potential. He continues to innovate in practice and advance his own development through a dedicated approach to inspiring the world to sing. Add to Calendar.
View Map View Map. Find out more about how your privacy is protected. Feb Sales Ended. Event description. Read more Read less.
About this Event Calling all singers aged 7 - 11 If your child loves to perform, the chances are they will probably be involved in an audition process at some point. About James Grimsey James has been working as a voice trainer to actors, singers and coaches for over 15 years.
Mastering the Audition
Map and Directions View Map. Mastering the Singing Audition Junior.
- The Andrew Murray Daily Reader in Todays Language.
- Audition » Freedownload For Everything.
- My Bipolar World:A Collection Of Works By Sylvia Meier.
- Poop In His Pocket;
- Orthopaedics: Practical Surgical Advice (Audio-Digest Foundation Orthopaedics Continuing Medical Education (CME). Book 35);
- The First Noelle?
- THE WORLD RENAISSANCE: Triumph of Indigenous Communities Over Imperial Societies (World Renaissance Series Book 2).
View Details. Events you might like:. Wed, 30 Oct Opera Mouse. Arts Performance. Share this event. Arts Seminar.
Edinburgh Napier University
Frustrating, nerve-wracking, job-winning or job-losing, flawed yet necessary - auditioning is a maddening business for everyone involved. The people behind the audition desk are looking for a killer audition often under tremendous pressure , but most of the auditionees walk into the room feeling nervous, unprepared, and unable to control their own performance. Although the idea of creating 'winning performance strategies' is common in business and sports studies, no one has ever really attempted to bring the psychology of creating a winning performance to a book on auditioning.
Drawing on some fascinating, cutting-edge research into how the brain copes and responds in high-stress situations, Mastering the Audition looks closely at the effects of fear, at our flawed ability to assess or really know ourselves, at what really drives us, and at what it really takes to master the audition experience. Applicable to all areas of performing, including reality television, musicals, stage, film and commercials, this book helps you hone your performing skills and develop the mental toughness that can keep you going through the inevitable ups and downs of the audition process.
Where other books advise you to 'be confident' and 'be prepared', Mastering the Audition tells you exactly HOW. You can unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any newsletter.